Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A carefree view of Flip and Rail's Bagpipehouse when it's not hidden in tarps
Flip and Rail's Bagpipehouse
October 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Rail's Bagpipehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from emotional baggage or clothing, kidney, brain, lycanthropic, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are favored by escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.