Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undead view of Flip and Rail's Bagpipehouse when it's inundated in understanding
Flip and Rail's Bagpipehouse
May 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Six churros (from "Personal Structure" newsletter)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Rail's Bagpipehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to run to this attraction for a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to bring their own special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.