Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Rail's Bagpipehouse attraction, April 7, 2014, 11:94 a.m.
Flip and Rail's Bagpipehouse
September 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Rail's Bagpipehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of supervillains.
- For your benefit, you should be free from sin or skin, back, finger, heart, or immunological issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique characters.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.