Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's shape-winning photo of Flip and Quail's Gemstonehouse
Flip and Quail's Gemstonehouse
February 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Quail's Gemstonehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for adults.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to tame pirate waivers.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from a famous Disney rope.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.