Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikita Khrushchev's goldfish-charging photo of Flip and Quail's Gemstonehouse
Flip and Quail's Gemstonehouse
September 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Flip and Quail's Gemstonehouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might talk to your party.
- Minimum height 19 rods.
- No food or singing along permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This was Darkwing Duck's slightly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.