Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A final view of Flip and Quail's Gemstonehouse when it's not hidden in darkness
Flip and Quail's Gemstonehouse
July 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Quail's Gemstonehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve attendees.
- Minimum height 29".
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.