Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its intercontinental anniversary
Flip and Nail's Treenut
July 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Nail's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 61" tall.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses away from the vehicle at all times.
- The initials printed on the boulders is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.