Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Treenut attraction, astonishingly intriguing in the shrouded sunlight
Flip and Nail's Treenut
June 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Nail's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1987 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.