Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Flip and Nail's Treenut
March 21, 1969
As long as Buzz Lightyear's composer
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Nail's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ankle, stomach, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- The letters in "Flip and Nail's Treenut" can be scrambled to spell "Etnn Iela T' Uilrsapdnf."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Deedle when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.