Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Treehole attraction at park closing
Flip and Nail's Treehole
April 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Nail's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of lifting this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- The law requires you to hold your hats and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Some historians insist that this attraction is possessed by the spectacular spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.