Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Nail's Treehole attraction, wildly whirling in the shrouded sunlight
Flip and Nail's Treehole
April 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Nail's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- The number painted on the cowboys is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Gaston when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.