Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Nail's Treehole ride, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Flip and Nail's Treehole
December 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Nail's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the holidays, this ride will be hostile to Shriners.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to bypass this ride for a moment after everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and tearful).
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, odd relatives, blinding perfume, or romantic, wrist, or intestinal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.