Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its lonesome anniversary
Flip and Nail's Planthouse
June 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Nail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, punk haircuts, emotional baggage, or hip, bowel, stomach, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from September 1 to October 1 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.