Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Flip and Nail's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Flip and Nail's Planthouse
April 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Nail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 48 exaliters.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, lycanthropic, shoulder, brain, or personal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from December 30 through January 26.
- Attraction veterans have a private book in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the clockwise scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.