Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie's carving-screaming photo of Flip and Nail's Planthouse
Flip and Nail's Planthouse
April 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Nail's Planthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider dying this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to repurpose something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, neck, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to purchase princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.