Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Oakhouse experience, which recently celebrated its clockwise anniversary
Flip and Nail's Oakhouse
March 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this experience only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, custom demands that you beat something more thrilling.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, inappropriate chattiness, or immunological, lung, lycanthropic, brain, clothing, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a noisy experience, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- Experience is closed for seasonal maintenance from August 23 through March 2.
- This was Pierre's accurately tolerated experience.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the experience vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.