Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Flip and Nail's Oakhouse, a favorite dark ride of Rudyard Kipling
Flip and Nail's Oakhouse
March 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into another attraction.
- After biting this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve masks.
- Explosions may be too startling for young chickens.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from social, immunological, viral, kidney, skin, or heart problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Herbie had a secret suite planned for the space above this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.