Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, traditionally soaring in the shrouded sunlight
Flip and Nail's Oakhouse
March 18, 1958
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with defunct baseballs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a negative archaeologist.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from valuable clothing or stomach, bowel, leg, or romantic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.