Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction at night
Flip and Nail's Oakhouse
January 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.