Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
Flip and Nail's Nuthouse
August 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with a different aura.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Train of Utopia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.