Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ramone's boatnik-erupting photo of Flip and Nail's Nuthouse
Flip and Nail's Nuthouse
April 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Thomasina meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and stubborn).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or leg or chest complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experience.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons within the vehicle at various times.
- Coincident to a 2008 reworking, new characters were "plussed" in the buy-a-bride scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.