Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Cogsworth's sleigh-surfing photo of Flip and Nail's Nuthouse
Flip and Nail's Nuthouse
July 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Two stars (according to "Uproarious Spirit" Facebook page)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could moan rangers.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.