Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Nail's Cauldronhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its brilliant anniversary
Flip and Nail's Cauldronhouse
July 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Two happy faces
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Nail's Cauldronhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, shoulder, attention-span, heart, romantic, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from May 14 until about June 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.