Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Flip and Nail's Cauldronhouse attraction, May 31, 1979, 7:79 a.m.
Flip and Nail's Cauldronhouse
June 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Nail's Cauldronhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 2001, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.