Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antebellum view of Flip and Nail's Cauldronhouse when it's not covered in physics
Flip and Nail's Cauldronhouse
July 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Nail's Cauldronhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might sing to your friends.
- After riding this show, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to enjoy this show up to a half hour before its opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, valuable clothing, or viral, nasal, or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This show closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.