Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Male's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Flip and Male's Treenest
July 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Male's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Flip and Male's Treenest separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.