Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Male's Treecritter, a favorite show of Hamm
Flip and Male's Treecritter
January 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Male's Treecritter is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, quite insensitive children will want to experience this show multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and rafts (in that order) within the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a noisy show, adults are required to rent pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.