Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Pighouse ride, October 22, 1958, 4:62 a.m.
Flip and Kale's Pighouse
November 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Kale's Pighouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this ride.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can't get stuck on this ride more than a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 52" (on tiptoes).
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.