Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Pighouse attraction, rapidly shaving in the fading sunlight
Flip and Kale's Pighouse
August 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Nobody is sure what the point of Flip and Kale's Pighouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 61".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1987 World's Blueprint.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.