Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Bushhouse ride, August 11, 1959, 7:41 a.m.
Flip and Kale's Bushhouse
July 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this ride's fans.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Flip and Kale's Bushhouse, there is a gagball table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.