Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A charming view of Flip and Kale's Bushhouse when it's not bathed in tarps
Flip and Kale's Bushhouse
July 10, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to ride this attraction up to a minute prior to park opening.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.