Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tex's vase-missing photo of Flip and Kale's Bushhouse
Flip and Kale's Bushhouse
July 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate glasses.
- This was one of the original "G ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airplane.