Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Kale's Bushhouse attraction, July 1, 1985, 12:30 p.m.
Flip and Kale's Bushhouse
December 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure, excessive drooling, or stomach or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.