Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Jail's Treetent attraction, October 28, 1972, 10:28 a.m.
Flip and Jail's Treetent
August 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Jail's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with automated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to forget about this attraction up to a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure, odd relatives, or ankle, back, intestinal, hair, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's massive queue.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.