Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Treetent train at first light
Flip and Jail's Treetent
April 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this train will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland first-time visitors can't visit this train more than a moment before the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Train may be too intense for very young children.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a stationery train, viewers are required to buy special glasses.
- Davy Jones was on hand to dedicate this train on its first visit to the harbor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.