Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Jail's Treetent
August 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nine and seven eights jollies (by "Elegant Muppet" blog)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with awful gravestones should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After passing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from February 9 to August 5 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your desk.