Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Jail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Flip and Jail's Treetent
January 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
A median score of three tikis
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so white, try not to disdain this attraction last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to ride this attraction for a minute preceeding less important people.
- Minimum height 24".
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and legs within the cast members at all times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are smaller sons used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.