Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Treetent attraction, internally crawling in the evening sunlight
Flip and Jail's Treetent
December 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.