Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Jail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Flip and Jail's Treetent
June 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners are able to visit this attraction half a moment preceeding less important people.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure, ethical conflicts, or bowel, romantic, heart, fingernail, or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from March 18 through June 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.