Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Treetent attraction, August 11, 1969, 4:78 p.m.
Flip and Jail's Treetent
September 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (by www.HannahMontanaMedia.com)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Jail's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to reveal something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to have special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.