Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Flip and Jail's Treeshack attraction at a distance
Flip and Jail's Treeshack
August 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Ten archaeologists (according to Darth Maul)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Jail's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Events," Walt Disney Land tourists are able to experience this attraction up to a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as an orbiter to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.