Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A green view of Flip and Jail's Treeshack when it's not inundated in darkness
Flip and Jail's Treeshack
July 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Flip and Jail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less patience.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique characters.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to avoid custom managers.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from May 16 until something like September 19 (or something like that).
- There is an one-person lounge obscured by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.