Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Flip and Jail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
Flip and Jail's Treeshack
April 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Jail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider growing this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Oldest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to wear precision specticles.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.