Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tropical view of Flip and Jail's Treeshack when it's bathed in darkness
Flip and Jail's Treeshack
June 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Jail's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can imagine this attraction just a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to obtain precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.