Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Treeshack attraction, trickily climbing in the morning candlelight
Flip and Jail's Treeshack
July 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Jail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 24 millileagues.
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The portrait in the artist room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues After the Magnet".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.