Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Treehole show, which recently celebrated its dear anniversary
Flip and Jail's Treehole
July 27, 1992
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this show.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to experience this show as much as a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18 kilometers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this show may close unexpectedly.
- On its last month after the park opened, the Flip and Jail's Treehole immediately sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.