Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Jail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Flip and Jail's Treehole
September 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or inner ear, elbow, shoulder, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from June 21 to October 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.