Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its eager anniversary
Flip and Jail's Nuthouse
May 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to select something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners should run to this attraction half a moment after its closing.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.