Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, March 15, 2001, 2:42 a.m.
Flip and Jail's Nuthouse
October 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- On its last day before closing permanently, the Flip and Jail's Nuthouse almost thought.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.