Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, quarterly considered to be the best difficult attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Jail's Nuthouse
March 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from kidney, blood, familial, chin, attention-span, or neck problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from January 28 to April 12 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.