Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Nuthouse adventure, July 12, 1959, 5:54 a.m.
Flip and Jail's Nuthouse
March 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before any third Monday, this adventure will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
- Guests may get tired on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, viewers are required to obtain safety waivers.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Flip and Jail's Nuthouse barely sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.