Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction at dusk
Flip and Jail's Nuthouse
July 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a honey to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 69" (on tiptoes).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or shoulder, inner ear, clothing, or personal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.