Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Flip and Hale's Treecottage
January 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Rob Roy meet-and-greet thingy.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from July 20 until perhaps August 24.
- This was Tom's slightly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.