Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a university
Flip and Hale's Treecottage
January 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Flip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No running or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.