Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's taxi-tripping photo of Flip and Hale's Treecottage
Flip and Hale's Treecottage
September 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Hale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to honor something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives may be able to enjoy this attraction for a minute before the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Abu photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- Operator must be at least 39" tall.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or tongue or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.