Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Treecottage attraction at night
Flip and Hale's Treecottage
April 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider inflating this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or shoulder, romantic, stomach, familial, nasal, or cardiac problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may explode.
- In 2003, this attraction was updated to remove images that could be seen as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.