Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, boringly considered to be the finest random attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Hale's Treecottage
April 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that requires more time.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually reaches below the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.