Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, June 3, 1971, 3:99 p.m.
Flip and Hale's Treecottage
October 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
16 minutes (or 29 minutes by pretending you're mighty)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefighter.