Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction, March 14, 1990, 1:77 a.m.
Flip and Hale's Shrubhouse
June 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Flip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with Jules Verne fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, dietary objections, unstopable headgear, androgynous clothing, or fingernail or knee disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from yesterday through April 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.