Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of an island
Flip and Hale's Shrubhouse
October 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Rex the Dinosaur interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 26".
- Contains olde-timey effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate icons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.