Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treetent attraction, grandly dreaming in the afternoon candlelight
Flip and Fail's Treetent
January 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and stubborn).
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.