Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a restaurant
Flip and Fail's Treetent
October 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Flip and Fail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers can visit this attraction less than a minute prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.