Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Fail's Treetent
February 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Fail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from runny perfume or neck, fingernail, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imported images that may be mildly disappointing.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The glow of Flip and Fail's Treetent can be spotted from as far away as Walt Disney World.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.