Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Fail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Frank Thomas
Flip and Fail's Treetent
March 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
Nobody knows what the appeal of Flip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to queue up for this attraction just a quarter hour before its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant broomsticks will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.