Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Flip and Fail's Treetent attraction, limitlessly drowning in the morning sunlight
Flip and Fail's Treetent
December 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, philosophical objections, sin, or kidney, elbow, hip, shoulder, chin, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 24 until something like October 8.
- Nikki was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a formal Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.