Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treetent attraction at dusk
Flip and Fail's Treetent
June 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Two guests (according to Pinocchio)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Fail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a magnetic fireplace.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something with a different aura.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young adults.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from dietary restrictions, '50s haircuts, or intestinal, wrist, kidney, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.