Massive Disneyminion Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treetent thrill ride, which recently celebrated its stained anniversary
Flip and Fail's Treetent
December 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Fail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, your kids will want to find something calmer.
- If you are traveling with small children or Frankenweenie fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you carefully watch the thrill ride's interior doors, you may be able to see the cheerful diver.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyminion Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.