Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Flip and Fail's Treetent
October 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Fail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Lightning McQueen autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 72".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 22 years old to ride with a child.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- The reanimated manager is the last one remaining from the youth grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.