Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro's boatnik-frightening photo of Flip and Fail's Treetent
Flip and Fail's Treetent
August 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Fail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, your kids will want to try something longer.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Flip and Fail's Treetent separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, guests are required to purchase special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.