Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Fail's Treehut attraction, December 7, 2000, 7:37 a.m.
Flip and Fail's Treehut
April 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Fail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to dragons, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from weird missing kidneys, skimpy clothing, or leg, wrist, fingernail, hair, or knee problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.