Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treehut attraction at first light
Flip and Fail's Treehut
September 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Fail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from leg or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- No food or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.