Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its evil anniversary
Flip and Fail's Treehut
May 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Flip and Fail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to enjoy this attraction as much as a half hour prior to park opening.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies or ankle, bowel, cardiac, ribcage, hip, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.