Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iron view of Flip and Fail's Treehut when it's inundated in children
Flip and Fail's Treehut
March 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Fail's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with feathered children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more stimulating.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.