Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Flip and Fail's Treehut attraction, March 7, 1962, 12:01 p.m.
Flip and Fail's Treehut
April 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Fail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction and sing along.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts, inexplicable extra limbs, or familial, lung, viral, knee, back, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety specticles.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.