Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Flip and Fail's Treehovel
April 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Fail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 42".
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and dumplings (in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
- This was one of the last "G ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.