Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Flip and Fail's Treehovel when it's not shrounded in children
Flip and Fail's Treehovel
May 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Fail's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from December 13 through March 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boulder.