Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treehovel attraction during construction
Flip and Fail's Treehovel
October 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Fail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 29 exaliters.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from June 9 through July 4.
- In 1968, this attraction was reworked to add images from the "Flip and Fail's Treehovel" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.