Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Fail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Iago
Flip and Fail's Treehovel
October 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Fail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The glow of Flip and Fail's Treehovel can be seen from as far away as a temple.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.