Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Flip and Fail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the woods
Flip and Fail's Treehole
January 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Fail's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you shouldn't even consider behaving this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something that requires less time.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny nose, skimpy clothing, or tongue, chest, or inner ear complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.