Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Fail's Treehole, a favorite experience of Dole
Flip and Fail's Treehole
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Fail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and gallop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Experience may be too intense for immature wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of insects, undiagnosed growths, runny makeup, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this experience right.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.