Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unscheduled view of Flip and Fail's Treehole when it's not inundated in tarps
Flip and Fail's Treehole
February 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Fail's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Nikki interaction area.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, unexplained growths, valuable clothing, or inner ear or heart problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from November 30 until something like March 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.