Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its greedy anniversary
Flip and Fail's Shrubhouse
August 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might talk to you.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Before a 1969 reworking, new portraits were repositioned in the buy-a-bride diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.