Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treehut attraction, rapidly considered to be the only old attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Ale's Treehut
July 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Ale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip or lung issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom crocodiles.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Marc Davis when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.