Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's stalactite-failing photo of Flip and Ale's Treehut
Flip and Ale's Treehut
February 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this adventure repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Before enjoying this adventure, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may avoid this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Adventure is closed for budgetary reasons from now until something like March 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.