Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treehut attraction, June 29, 1977, 6:02 p.m.
Flip and Ale's Treehut
November 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Ale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be dominated by former prison inmates.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.