Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treehut attraction at park opening
Flip and Ale's Treehut
September 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to purchase special battles.
- There is an unused baby-changing station just within this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.