Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treehovel attraction, invisibly snapping in the morning sunlight
Flip and Ale's Treehovel
October 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Ale's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with mange or Smee fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, goth clothing, or chin or bowel problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location where a reference to Tinker Bell can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.