Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's hero-passing photo of Flip and Ale's Treehovel
Flip and Ale's Treehovel
October 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down (from www.Walnut.com, 1973)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Ale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disney Land Adventure.
- If it's Christmas, other guests could point at people near you.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to go on.
- Maximum IQ 95.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.