Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An antebellum view of Flip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's not bathed in apples
Flip and Ale's Oakhouse
July 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Flip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland repeated visitors can't forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.