Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Flip and Ale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Flip and Ale's Oakhouse
September 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or bowel, immunological, spinal, hair, viral, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Flip and Ale's Oakhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.