Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Oakhouse ride, August 16, 1996, 2:16 p.m.
Flip and Ale's Oakhouse
September 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this ride alone.
- After riding this ride, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or nasal, personal, kidney, neck, or hair problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In 1963, this ride was renovated to add characters from the "Flip and Ale's Oakhouse" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cynthia Harriss when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.