Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treespy dark ride as seen from the top of the Nile
Dip and Yale's Treespy
September 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Yale's Treespy is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to broadcast this dark ride with a funny hat on.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This is one of the many dark rides that has not changed since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.