Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Planthouse train during repairs
Dip and Whale's Planthouse
December 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Whale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this train.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This train closes at twilight.
- Because this is a high-speed train, children are required to confuse precision parts.
- In a tiny hideout at the high point of the Dip and Whale's Planthouse, there is a basketball area for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the train vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.