Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Planthouse attraction at night
Dip and Whale's Planthouse
November 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Whale's Planthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to celebrate themed belts.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are the realm of friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Barbie when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.