Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Dip and Whale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Dip and Whale's Oakhouse
April 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.