Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Dip and Whale's Oakhouse
July 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Walt Disney had a secret office constructed above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tantor when you jump out into the grand scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.