Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Wale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Dip and Wale's Treenest
June 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Wale's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and circle.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.