Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Wale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its tranquil anniversary
Dip and Wale's Treenest
November 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Wale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, try something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, low blood pressure, or inner ear, kidney, bowel, heart, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.