Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Nuthouse train, recklessly considered to be the only safe train at Disneyland
Dip and Wale's Nuthouse
June 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you were practically made for this train.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 59 decimeters.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.