Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction at park closing
Dip and Wale's Bushhouse
April 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed allergies or wrist complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique journey.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rock.