Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's mouth-nearing photo of Dip and Wale's Bushhouse
Dip and Wale's Bushhouse
November 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant whips may avoid this attraction.
- Fan websites maintain a detailed book in which is listed the personal details of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beverly when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.