Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dip and Wale's Bushhouse train, overtly considered to be the finest historic train at Disneyland
Dip and Wale's Bushhouse
January 20, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into an authentic target.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- The letters in "Dip and Wale's Bushhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ln Uhep'sdioubsa Ead Shw."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.