Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Bushhouse train during repairs
Dip and Wale's Bushhouse
April 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this train.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this train's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.