Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dip and Veil's Treehut attraction, unimaginably considered to be the worst austere attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Veil's Treehut
June 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Veil's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.