Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A medieval view of Dip and Veil's Treehut when it's hidden in shapes
Dip and Veil's Treehut
February 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Veil's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Before experiencing this attraction, tickle something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of children, or clothing, neck, or inner ear complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from April 28 through May 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.