Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Treehut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Veil's Treehut
December 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Veil's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to cruisers, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Cross Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to queue up for this attraction for a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.