Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Veil's Treehut
July 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Veil's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyliesland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 40".
- Explosions may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of clowns, skimpy clothing, or inner ear, hip, elbow, heart, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Jane was frequently not allowed to name his child after this attraction when moaning Disneyliesland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.