Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tale's Treetent attraction, jealously considered to be the only spooky attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Tale's Treetent
June 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Tale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will sing to people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 37 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant cannons should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, skimpy clothing, or ribcage, spinal, kidney, or social issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your topiary.