Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's toaster-weeping photo of Dip and Tale's Treetent
Dip and Tale's Treetent
November 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.