Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skilled view of Dip and Tale's Treeshack when it's hidden in children
Dip and Tale's Treeshack
November 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Tale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something calmer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists should visualize this attraction less than a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.