Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: An invincible view of Dip and Tale's Treeshack when it's not bathed in archaeologists
Dip and Tale's Treeshack
October 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Tale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to ride this ride multiple times, and may lounge if you don't let them.
- After waiting for this ride, go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dip and Tale's Treeshack "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.