Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fiery view of Dip and Tale's Treeshack when it's not bathed in darkness
Dip and Tale's Treeshack
September 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Tale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you help something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction location.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections or chin complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.