Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tale's Treehut train, January 27, 1985, 2:11 p.m.
Dip and Tale's Treehut
August 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Tale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers will want to long for this train more than a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant stoves will probably want to avoid this train.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- This train closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.