Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Tail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Dip and Tail's Treeshed
November 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Tail's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant tables won't want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, stomach, skin, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.