Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Dip and Tail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear
Dip and Tail's Treeshed
October 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Tail's Treeshed is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't visualize this attraction more than an hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
- There is an one-person lounge adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.