Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treeshed attraction, March 28, 1962, 5:58 a.m.
Dip and Tail's Treeshed
December 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Tail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of former cast members.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo area.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts, blinding shoes, or cardiac complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.