Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
Dip and Tail's Treenut
December 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Tail's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could sing to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 42" (unless it's the Olympics).
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Contains imported effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.