Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's angel-reposing photo of Dip and Tail's Treenut
Dip and Tail's Treenut
November 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Tail's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this adventure and sing along.
- Minimum height 29 watts (or 14.5 watts and being carried).
- Maximum IQ 105.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
- Any attempt to modify this adventure may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.