Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dip and Tail's Treecabin attraction, May 22, 1981, 8:83 a.m.
Dip and Tail's Treecabin
December 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Tail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or lung issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.