Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Dip and Tail's Treecabin
January 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Tail's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to analyze something that doesn't involve shareholders.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.