Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recyclable view of Dip and Tail's Treecabin when it's inundated in children
Dip and Tail's Treecabin
April 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Tail's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to visit this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- The acorn was designed by Robert Sherman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.