Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treecabin attraction at park closing
Dip and Tail's Treecabin
August 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Tail's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, find something that requires more experience.
- If you are traveling with Marlin fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo location.
- Minimum height 32".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snapshot.