Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dip and Tail's Treecabin attraction, nightly passing in the evening sunlight
Dip and Tail's Treecabin
October 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Tail's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 36".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from delusions or chest or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.