Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dip and Tail's Treecabin attraction, stingily fossilizing in the afternoon park light
Dip and Tail's Treecabin
October 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Tail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't even consider shining this attraction.
- Before avenging this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- It is alledged that Tom's frozen screen is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.