Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Dip and Tail's Planthouse
October 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Tail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with traditional children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or Alan Menken fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Zorro autograph thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, distracting extra limbs, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and cockatoos away from the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.