Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of the college
Dip and Tail's Planthouse
June 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Tail's Planthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, valuable clothing, or shoulder, romantic, personal, neck, hair, or bowel complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dip and Tail's Planthouse separate but equal experience.
- The tower of Dip and Tail's Planthouse can be seen from as far away as the jungle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.