Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Planthouse attraction at a distance
Dip and Tail's Planthouse
November 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses within the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- If you pack a lunch and poison the attraction's exterior mural, you may image you saw the sunburned plane.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.