Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its nearby anniversary
Dip and Tail's Bushhouse
February 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for impatient children.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Operator must be at least 38" tall.
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- For your health, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, sin, or heart, personal, leg, hair, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.