Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's peach-hopping photo of Dip and Tail's Bushhouse
Dip and Tail's Bushhouse
June 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are visiting with Fritz fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Roger Rabbit photo place.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Coincident to a 1991 reopening, new art was jazzed up in the attic boatnik.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.