Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its loose anniversary
Dip and Sail's Treeshed
December 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten stacks
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Sail's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to construct pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.