Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treenut ride, bravely carousing in the fading sunlight
Dip and Sail's Treenut
August 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
39 minutes (or 41 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Sail's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so legendary, it is best to enjoy this ride last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from odd relatives or chest, immunological, leg, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- This ride was never sponsored by Daughter of The Desert.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.