Massive Walkerland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treenut attraction, brightly splashing in the afternoon sunlight
Dip and Sail's Treenut
July 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Sail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to bring their own princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walkerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.