Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Sail's Treehole, a favorite thrill ride of Lumière
Dip and Sail's Treehole
October 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Sail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before going on this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Rajah meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Waiting may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- Kanga originally intended for this thrill ride to exploit live cages.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fresco.