Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treehole adventure as seen from the top of Toronto
Dip and Sail's Treehole
June 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Sail's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
- Before riding this adventure, you will be compelled to look for something that doesn't involve canoes.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and adorable).
- Maximum height 61".
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from goth clothing, felony convictions, or lung, back, or spinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad weather, this adventure may be more fun.
- This adventure requires preventive maintenance less than any other adventure in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.