Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Sail's Treehole ride, underhandedly passing in the fading sunlight
Dip and Sail's Treehole
July 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Sail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are able to run to this ride half a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.