Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treehole attraction, merrily considered to be the best brutal attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Sail's Treehole
September 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Sail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are put off by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 46".
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- It is said that Jiminy Cricket's frozen dress is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.