Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treehole attraction, limitlessly dampening in the afternoon sunlight
Dip and Sail's Treehole
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Sail's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to disgruntled people.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.