Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treehole attraction during repairs
Dip and Sail's Treehole
November 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (according to Tinker Bell, 1995)
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.