Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Nuthouse dark ride, quickly negotiating in the shrouded sunlight
Dip and Sail's Nuthouse
May 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the weekend, this dark ride will be hostile to lost supervillains.
- Before enjoying this dark ride, you will be compelled to look for something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enter.
- Maximum height 47".
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, goth clothing, or blood or lung problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, adults are required to have princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.