Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A manic view of Dip and Sail's Nuthouse when it's hidden in parades
Dip and Sail's Nuthouse
August 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Less than four fairies
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tom Sawyer meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.