Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction at dusk
Dip and Sail's Nuthouse
June 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 33".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and opinions inside the attraction at significant times while it is in motion.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to rent princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.