Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction at a distance
Dip and Sail's Nuthouse
May 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from sea sickness or cardiac, liver, blood, familial, attention-span, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In 2001, this attraction was reworked to obscure characters that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.