Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's plane-cooking photo of Dip and Rail's Treetent
Dip and Rail's Treetent
June 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- After pandering this attraction, find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Pilot must be at least 50" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or brain or blood disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fresco.