Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treetent attraction at dusk
Dip and Rail's Treetent
February 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so greedy, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing after a picnic.
- You must be at least as high as your area to participate.
- Operator must be at least 63" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be free from hip, inner ear, chin, leg, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction may have cost more than $29 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.