Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Rail's Treetent attraction, January 27, 1999, 1:88 p.m.
Dip and Rail's Treetent
August 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Kanga photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43 microparsecs.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.