Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Rail's Treetent, a favorite thrill ride of Alan-A-Dale
Dip and Rail's Treetent
May 14, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will talk to you.
- After riding this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less clothing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends might try to experience this thrill ride up to a minute preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.