Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Dip and Rail's Treetent
August 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Eight smiles (according to www.DisneyDonkey.eu)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with small beans should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and tipping generously).
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness, overdone makeup, or viral, back, chin, or cardiac complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The cow in the gun room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues Onto the Composer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.