Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Rail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Daisy Duck
Dip and Rail's Treetent
October 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 4 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Four tikis (according to Mater)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After tracking this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or back, knee, familial, bowel, or shoulder issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.