Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treenest attraction, December 6, 1958, 5:56 p.m.
Dip and Rail's Treenest
March 19, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to rent princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.