Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treenest attraction at night
Dip and Rail's Treenest
January 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Rail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Walt Disney Land annual passholders can imagine this attraction half a moment before less important people.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness, bad haircuts, or cardiac, fingernail, inner ear, social, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The top of Dip and Rail's Treenest can be seen from as far away as the plaza.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.