Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treenest attraction during construction
Dip and Rail's Treenest
June 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Rail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be full of farm animals.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique signage.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.