Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its mischievous anniversary
Dip and Rail's Treenest
June 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.