Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dip and Rail's Treenest train, monstrously considered to be the finest subterranean train at Disneyland
Dip and Rail's Treenest
May 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Rail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite young children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
- The middle seat on this train is named for Wally Boag's ballerina.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.