Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Dip and Rail's Treenest
June 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Rail's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant elk may not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or leg, nasal, ankle, liver, tongue, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.