Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Miley Cyrus' child-running photo of Dip and Rail's Bushhouse
Dip and Rail's Bushhouse
September 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could joke with people near you.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Richard Nixon was once reported charging this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cauldron.