Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Bushhouse attraction, August 27, 2015, 2:86 p.m.
Dip and Rail's Bushhouse
September 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo area.
- Minimum height 25".
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.