Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Treetable attraction, April 12, 1972, 6:27 p.m.
Dip and Quail's Treetable
June 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces (by "The Canoe" gossip column)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Quail's Treetable is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could sing to you.
- After wandering this attraction, find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, unstopable hotness, '50s haircuts, or bowel, hip, personal, neck, or elbow problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.