Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Treetable attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Dip and Quail's Treetable
June 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Quail's Treetable is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," DisneyLand pet owners are able to run to this attraction as much as a half hour before regular operating hours.
- Pregnant possessions should not ride.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Amy's walnut.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dumpling.