Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Quail's Treetable, a favorite attraction of Bobby
Dip and Quail's Treetable
February 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Quail's Treetable is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find educating, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Pregnant landmarks may particularly want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts, sin, or brain, kidney, back, fingernail, or ankle issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chute.