Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Treetable attraction during repairs
Dip and Quail's Treetable
February 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Quail's Treetable is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction during a snack.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to queue up for this attraction less than an hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 28".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from nasal complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.