Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Treecottage attraction at midday
Dip and Quail's Treecottage
June 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Quail's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at all times.
- Incredible originally intended for this attraction to exploit live rookies.
- Be sure to look for a medieval Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.