Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classical view of Dip and Quail's Treecottage when it's shrounded in children
Dip and Quail's Treecottage
February 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Four toons (by "The Object" newsletter)
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Quail's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.