Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Quail's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Quail's Treecottage
December 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mom.