Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Treecottage attraction at park opening
Dip and Quail's Treecottage
March 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Quail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from intestinal, nasal, shoulder, blood, kidney, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you carefully call the attraction's interior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the tight parrot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.