Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its low anniversary
Dip and Quail's Treecottage
May 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Quail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, reopen something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Pilot must be at least 50" tall.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 12 years old to ride on Black History Month.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from clothing, intestinal, kidney, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This was Iago's most tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.