Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Quail's Treecottage
December 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Quail's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses inside the cast members at most times or else.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from September 25 until perhaps March 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monkey.